Leaving The Stockade Bed and Breakfast and traveling 130 miles, this route will take you to plantations and other sites in the town of Alexandria, Louisiana.
Plantations and other sites are located on the map and you may click on each site for more information.
This map also shows restaurants all along the way, however, there are many more to choose from.
Here is a link to the map to use for this excursion.
SITES TO SEE:
- Alexandria Zoological Park
- Arna Bontemps African American Museum
- Kent Plantation House
- Tyrone Plantation
- Nikki’s Restaurant, Vidalia, La.
- Duck’s Nest, Ferriday, La.
- Cajun Landing, Alexandria, La.
- Veronas Italian Restaurant, Alexandria, La.
- Cottage Restaurant, Alexandria, La.
- Lil Cajun House, Alexandria, La.
- Sombreros Mexican Restaurant, Alexandria, La.
- Nick’s on Main, Ville Platte, La.
- Prejean’s, Lafayette, La.
- Don’s Seafood & Steakhouse (Downtown), Lafayette, La.