Weddings at our Bed and Breakfast
There’s nothing more romantic than a southern wedding or honeymoon. Whether you are local, planning a destination celebration or you want a romantic Baton Rouge honeymoon, The Stockade Bed and Breakfast is happy to host your special day. We offer exclusive Wedding, Elopement, and Bridal Dressing wedding/honeymoon packages for a day to remember.
Hacienda Wedding Package – $5,999
(plus applicable taxes, not included)
The Stockade Bed and Breakfast serves as a venue for simple, intimate weddings for 50 guests or less. We are perfect for second weddings or for brides who prefer a simple, low-key affair. Our basic package will afford you all you need for your special day and to impress your guests, but you may upgrade the package if you wish.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to maintain complete privacy for your event, the Guest Rooms are available for booking.
Wedding Ceremony and Reception
- 3½ hour use of The Stockade Bed and Breakfast for 50 guests
- 30-minute wedding ceremony
- 3-hour wedding reception
NOTE: We can provide the officiant for your wedding, however the fee for the officiant is not included in this pricing. Please call for officiant pricing.
Reception Menu featuring:
- Baked brie with assorted cheeses and fresh fruit
- Stuffed mushrooms
- Roasted vegetables
- Chicken, shrimp or crawfish fettuccini
- Assorted finger sandwiches
- Beverages including non-alcoholic punch, red and white wine, domestic beer, bottled water, champagne, and coffee
- Plates, silverware, glassware, white tablecloths, candlelight and twinkle lights on side & rear patio
Additional Options (added cost):
- Wedding Cake
- Flowers for tables, bouquets for bride and attendant, boutonniere for groom and attendant
- Additional menu items
- Additional rental time available at $150/half hour.
- Additional guests will be charged $50 per person plus applicable taxes.
- 25% non-refundable deposit required to hold the date.
For additional questions or to reserve The Stockade Bed and Breakfast, please call 225-769-7358 or 888-900-5430.
View pictures of Weddings and Receptions Held at The Stockade Bed and Breakfast
Make your day just about the two of you in celebration of your love! The Stockade Bed and Breakfast Elopement Package will provide a private, intimate venue for your Elopement Wedding and Reception. Your event will be elegant, yet a less stressful alternative to a traditional wedding and reception. Baton Rouge is a perfect destination for eloping – filled with history, culture, Cajun food and fun!
Our Elopement Package contains:
- One (1) night room rental, including breakfast
- One (1) hour use of The Stockade Bed and Breakfast living room or deck for the elopement ceremony and reception anytime between 12:00 noon and 3:00 p.m. (includes the ceremony, toasting, serving of cake, photographs)
- The total number of guests allowed, including the bride and groom, is 12.
- 8″ Wedding Cake
- Cake table with linen
- Dinnerware for cake service
- One bottle of Champagne
- Champagne flutes provided
- Two (2) Witnesses
- Assistance with securing an officiant (cost of the officiant is to be paid by guest)
- We are happy to arrange for a local photographer for your elopement. (Cost of photography to be paid by customer.)
- Event coordination by our staff
Cost: $499 plus applicable tax and gratuity
Enhance your Package: Add Rose Petal Turn-Down Service for $59 plus applicable tax.
Share a special time and pamper yourself on the most important day of your life with the people who are closest to you – your bridal party and mothers! Our Bridal Dressing Package adds a memorable experience to your wedding day as you share the excitement of preparation for the big event. Held in our Rex Room, the largest and most beautiful room in the house, you and your bridesmaids will have ample room for doing hair and makeup prior to dressing for the big event.
The package includes:
- Two-night rental of the Rex Room with the Bridal Dressing on the day in-between
- For day weddings: continental breakfast with pastries, muffins and fruit.
- For evening weddings: an hors d’oeuvre tray for up to eight (8) people (fruit, cheese, crackers, finger sandwiches)
- Beverages: soft drinks, bottled water, coffee
- Toast your day with Champagne and Mimosas (additional cost of $40 for up to 8 people)
- You may arrange for hairdressers and makeup artists to attend in order to have everything done in one place, in an elegant suite with ample room.
- Your photographer and videographer are welcome to capture memories of that special time.
- Rental of a guest room does not include the Bridal Dressing Package unless that package is specifically purchased. (In other words, bridesmaids are not allowed to dress in a room rented by the bride without the Bridal Dressing Package being purchased.)
- NO food or beverages may be brought into the room for the Bridal Dressing. Additional food may be ordered through The Stockade Bed and Breakfast only.
Rex Honeymoon Suite:
The lovely Rex Room will be the Honeymoon Suite following your reception, with spa toiletries, turn-down rose-petal service and a delicious hot breakfast in the morning.
Cost of Package: $700 + applicable tax (not including champagne/mimosa service)
- A $300 non-refundable deposit is due to hold your event. The remainder is due 14 days prior to the event and becomes non-refundable at that time.
- No rose petals may be brought into The Stockade Bed and Breakfast to sprinkle for wedding ceremonies or for the honeymoon suite. A Rose Petal Turn-Down Service with Champagne and Chocolates Package may be purchased from The Stockade Bed and Breakfast.
- Rental of a guest room does not include the Bridal Dressing Package unless that package is purchased. (In other words, bridesmaids are not allowed to dress in your room).
- Booking rooms in The Stockade does not include use of the common rooms, such as the living room or breakfast room, for parties or gatherings. Only registered guests may use these rooms. If you wish to entertain at The Stockade, this is considered an “event” and must be purchased separately.
- If in any doubt about our policies, please contact us at 225-769-7358.