- Spacious room offers hospitality and comfort for up to four guests.
- One of the largest rooms in the house
- Four-poster wrought-iron king bed
- Twin trundle daybed
- Beautiful mural by local artist Christy Liffman
- Paintings by Don Wright and Tom Onig
- Picture windows.
- Ideal lodging solution for those traveling with friends or children
- Handicapped accessible and fully compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Spacious private bathroom which has a shower and bidet.
- Wrought-iron table flanked by two chairs
- Bureau and writing desk
PLEASE NOTE: Our breakfast room may be reached by persons in a wheelchair, but our living room requires guests to descend a few steps for access. Please advise us at the time you make your reservations if you have special needs.
Rates vary weekday to weekend and from season to season. Please check availability and book direct for the best rate on rooms. Price may vary due to some holidays, special events and citywide convention dates
Maximum occupancy: four (4) guests.
A full breakfast is included in the rate. Rates are based on single or double occupancy; additional guests are $25 each/per night. Special rates or discounts may apply depending on length of stay and seasonal demand; applicable taxes are not included in the rate. Gift Certificates available.
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Flat-screen color television with DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Iron and Ironing board
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Access to Anytime Fitness (conveniently located just across the street)
- Snacks and beverages available 24 hours a day
- Hot breakfast included in your stay
- Non-smoking facility (smoking allowed on patio)
Take advantage of our specials for a memorable bed and breakfast getaway.
(Photo Credit: Phillip Colwart Photography) – header image