We offer a discount for booking directly with us. This discount can be seen on our website by proceeding to Check Availability, enter your check-in and check-out dates, number of guests, then click on Special Rates, and enter the promotional code BookDirect. Your Special Rate will appear if there is room availability. NOTE: Not available during special events or holidays, and citywide convention dates. Cannot be combined with any other discount.
• Rates include double-occupancy guest room and full breakfast for two.
• Extra guest is an additional $25 per night plus applicable taxes.
• Check-in is between 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Checkout is at 11:00 a.m.
• Arrangements may be made ahead of time for early or late check-in, if available.
• Rates do not include applicable tax or gratuities. Price may vary due to some holidays, special events and citywide convention dates. Rates vary weekday to weekend and from season to season. Please check availability and book direct for the best rate on rooms.
• All reservations require one night’s fee charged at time of booking.
• See Cancellation Policy below.
• A $25 service charge, plus shipping costs, is charged to return all forgotten items.
• Reservations on LSU college football weekends require full payment 14 days prior to arrival. A two-night minimum stay is required on LSU football home-game weekends. Cancellations on these weekends are non-refundable.
• One room (the Escape Room) is handicapped accessible; the bathroom has a shower.
• Smoking in not allowed in our guest rooms. A $250 cleaning fee will be imposed for smoke odor removal, if necessary. The outdoor covered patio is available for smoking.
• Pets are not allowed.
• Well-behaved children over age five are permitted with innkeeper’s approval.
• Any keys mistakenly taken must be returned. $25 per set will be charged to your credit card if not returned.
• Any missing items or damage to property will be charged to your credit card.
• Gift certificates must be presented when making your reservation.
• Military, Police and Firefighters Discount: $10/night, Sunday – Thursday. Please add your Military, Police or Firefighters ID/Badge number in the SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS BOX at the time of making your reservation. NOTE: Not available during special events or holidays, and citywide convention dates. (Military, Police, or Firefighters ID/Badges must be presented upon check-in). Cannot be combined with any other discount.
• AARP, AAA: $10/night, Sunday – Thursday. Please add your AARP or AAA number in the SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS BOX at the time of making your reservation. NOTE: Not available during special events or holidays, and citywide convention dates. (Membership card must be presented upon check-in). Cannot be combined with any other discount.
• Rental of a guest room does not include the Bridal Dressing Package unless that package is purchased. (In other words, bridesmaids are not allowed to dress in your room)
• Booking rooms in The Stockade does not include use of the common rooms, such as the living room or breakfast room, for parties or gatherings. Only registered guests may use these rooms. If you wish to entertain at The Stockade, this is considered an “event” and must be purchased separately.
• If in any doubt about our policies, please contact us at (225) 281-7358 or (225) 489-8055.
• $25 cancellation fee charged on all cancellations.
• Cancellations of bookings for one (1) or two (2) rooms for one (1) or two (2) nights must be made seven days prior to reservation date in order to be refunded the nightly rate less $25 cancellation processing fee. Cancellations less than the stated seven (7) days prior to your arrival will result in one night’s fee forfeiture per room.
• Cancellations of bookings for one (1) or two (2) rooms for three (3) or more nights must be made fourteen days prior to reservation date in order to be refunded the nightly rate less $25 cancellation processing fee. Cancellations less than the stated fourteen (14) days prior to your arrival will result in one night’s fee forfeiture per room.
• Cancellations of bookings for three (3) or more nights for three (3) or more rooms require 30 days advance notice in order to be refunded the night rate or rates less the $25 cancellation processing fee. Cancellations less than the stated thirty (30) days prior to your arrival will result in one night’s fee forfeiture per room.
• All reservations on LSU college football weekends require full payment 14 days prior to arrival. A two-night minimum is required on LSU football home game weekends. Cancellations on these weekends are non-refundable.
• Some special events, holidays (including but not limited to Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve reservations), city wide conventions, group arrangements, or long stays may require a full or partial advance deposit/payment and will be non-refundable.
To cancel a reservation:
• Please call us at (225) 281-7358 or (225) 489-8055
• Also notify us in writing via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Please include the word “Cancellation” in the subject line of the e-mail.
• We will send you an e-mail confirmation of your cancellation.
• Important: Please call us if you do not receive an e-mail confirmation of your cancellation within 24 hours. Your reservation remains in effect until you receive a cancellation e-mail.
At The Stockade Bed and Breakfast we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at The Stockade Bed and Breakfast. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation. All identifiable information provided will not be disclosed to anyone unless we are specifically requested to do so. The Stockade Bed and Breakfast does not give or sell to anyone any information we collect on our site.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A “cookie” is a small file that gets placed on your harddrive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose too.
At The Stockade Bed and Breakfast, we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safe guard it online and offline.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
The Stockade Bed and Breakfast may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.
Payment Card Information
The Stockade Bed and Breakfast website will require your credit card information to process reservations. Credit card data is transferred over a Secured Sockets Layer (SSL) line if you are using an SSL-enabled browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome. We also use SSL on other select pages where you enter Personal Information. This ensures that your Personal Information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet. This secure mode is enabled before any such information is transmitted from your computer. When accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from http to https. After information reaches us, it is stored on a secure server that resides behind firewalls designed to block unauthorized access from outside.
We appreciate you choosing The Stockade Bed and Breakfast and helping us maintain it for our next arriving guests.
Guest Comment ~
“The Stockade Bed and Breakfast was a very relaxing place to return to after a busy day of sightseeing and exploring. Breakfasts were great and what we needed to start our day. Even though it was full every night, we found it very quiet. The staff was great and very accommodating. We will definitely stay here again.”