- Perfect for a romantic Louisiana B&B getaway.
- Second floor (no elevator)
- Wrought-iron queen bed
- Sitting area with two comfortable upholstered chairs
- Deluxe large shower stall.
- Private balcony overlooking the beautiful bluffs on the property which once flanked the Mississippi River.
- Original artwork by Don Wright, Ellen O’Neal, Jonathan Sharp, and Bill Stracener.
Rates vary weekday to weekend and from season to season. Please check availability and book direct for the best rate on rooms. Price may vary due to some holidays, special events and citywide convention dates.
Maximum occupancy: two (2) guests.
A full breakfast is included in the rate. Rate is based on double occupancy. Special rates or discounts may apply depending on length of stay and seasonal demand; applicable taxes are not included in the rate. Gift Certificates available.
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Flat-screen color television with DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Iron and Ironing board
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Access to Anytime Fitness (conveniently located just across the street)
- Snacks and beverages available 24 hours a day
- Hot breakfast included in your stay
- Non-smoking facility (smoking allowed on patio)
Take advantage of our specials for a memorable bed and breakfast getaway.
(Photo Credit: Phillip Colwart Photography) – header image