- Named after the artist Wade Welch, whose work adorns the walls
- Second floor (no elevator)
- Grand, hand-carved four-poster king-sized “Rice Bed” is this room’s centerpiece:
- Antique heart-pine floors and faux-finish painted walls in “Midas Touch” P
- Private bath with tub/shower combination.
- A writing desk, two comfortable wingback chairs, coffee table, country French armoire
- Large picture windows that overlook our beautiful Backyard Wildlife Habitat
- A twin rollaway bed is available if needed at the added cost of $25 per night. Please notify us in advance if you feel you will need the rollaway bed.
Rates vary weekday to weekend and from season to season. Please check availability and book direct for the best rate on rooms. Price may vary due to some holidays, special events and citywide convention dates.
Maximum occupancy: two (2) guests.
A full breakfast is included in the rate. Rate is based on double occupancy. Special rates or discounts may apply depending on length of stay and seasonal demand; applicable taxes are not included in the rate. Gift Certificates available.
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Flat-screen color television with DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Iron and Ironing board
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Access to Anytime Fitness (conveniently located just across the street)
- Snacks and beverages available 24 hours a day
- Hot breakfast included in your stay
- Non-smoking facility (smoking allowed on patio)
Take advantage of our specials for a memorable bed and breakfast getaway.