Named after the artist Wade Welch, whose work adorns the walls, this room is located on the second floor of our Baton Rouge B&B accommodations.
Appropriate to our Louisiana heritage, a grand, hand-carved four-poster “Rice Bed” is this room’s centerpiece: its king-sized spaciousness practically invites a restful night’s sleep. Antique heart-pine floors and faux-finish painted walls in “Midas Touch” gold add additional ambiance, and the room also offers a private bath with tub/shower combination. A writing desk, two comfortable wingback chairs, coffee table, country French armoire and large picture windows that overlook our beautiful Backyard Wildlife Habitat grounds complete the room’s majestic welcome.
$160/night plus applicable taxes. Price may vary due to some holidays, special events and citywide convention dates.
Maximum occupancy: two (2) guests.
A full breakfast is included in the rate. Rate is based on double occupancy. Special rates or discounts may apply depending on length of stay and seasonal demand; applicable taxes are not included in the rate. Gift Certificates available.
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Flat-screen color television with DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Iron and Ironing board
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Access to Anytime Fitness (conveniently located just across the street)
- Snacks and beverages available 24 hours a day
- Hot breakfast included in your stay
- Non-smoking facility (smoking allowed on patio)
Take advantage of our specials for a memorable bed and breakfast getaway.