Some interesting facts about our B&B:
- Our licensed bed and breakfast is named after the Civil War stockade that occupied the grounds and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Our large, Hacienda-style house offers five main-house accommodation options: four spacious guest rooms and one two-bedroom suite, each with a private bath and original artwork adorning the walls.
- Guests rave about our homemade gourmet breakfasts, included in your stay.
- Our generous grounds are certified by the National Wildlife Federation as a Backyard Wildlife Habitat and offer great scenic views for nature lovers and bird watchers.
- The inn’s beautiful main house and gorgeous grounds are popular locations for events of all kinds: intimate weddings, bridal and baby showers, small gallery shows, and exclusive gatherings and retreats. We offer a unique ambiance that combines history, nature and warm hospitality unlike any other.