True to its name, this room is fit for a king! As both the largest and most popular room in the house, and perhaps even all of Baton Rouge, our large, first-floor Rex Room offers bed and breakfast lodging for up to four guests in the heart of Louisiana’s Plantation Country.
This majestic room features a king-size bed and a queen-size sofa bed. Guests staying in this room also enjoy patio access to the backyard with a porch swing just steps away. A large landscape painting by Patti Petersen hangs over the bed. The room also features a writing desk, a sitting area with two wingback chairs, and a private bath (shower only).
$160/night plus applicable taxes. Price may vary due to some holidays, special events and citywide convention dates.
Maximum occupancy: four (4) guests.
A full breakfast is included in the rate. Rates are based on single or double occupancy; additional guests are $25 each/per night. Special rates or discounts may apply depending on length of stay and seasonal demand; applicable taxes are not included in the rate. Gift Certificates available.
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Flat-screen color television with DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Iron and Ironing board
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Access to Anytime Fitness (conveniently located just across the street)
- Snacks and beverages available 24 hours a day
- Hot breakfast included in your stay
- Non-smoking facility (smoking allowed on patio)
Take advantage of our specials for a memorable bed and breakfast getaway.